An object really only as strong as its weakest point- physics
Catching the mighty pigeon (sejinak2 merpati) by attacking its blind spot!
The problems are..
- How do we find its weakest point?
- What are among the most effective ways to strike the points?
- If it is an object, it would not be a big deal.
- But how if it is a moving thing? Not like we used to do to our friends when they were just being static and waiting for the attack?
- What if it is also attacking our own weak points? How do we go offensive and defensive at the same time?
The answer is simple yet the implementation needs determination and hard work. Find a teacher/s and keep on practicing. huhuhu