Alhamdulillah.. I has been given the strenght to create a blog which will be the place for me to express anything that catches my senses.
Why do I blog?
- The environmental influences? A lot of people around me have their own blog/s. Ayah Su, Ciksu, friends and even my 5 years old cousin has her own blog. Amazing isn’t it?
- 70% of my life evolve around the Internet. For your info, my computer is just a few inches from my bed, either I look at it or the computer itself looks at me. So, why don’t I start blogging? Some might say that I should get a ‘real life’! (meaning mix with others, involve in outdoors activities ect). Yeah, my other life is the remaining 30%. It is more than enough, I guess.. huhuhu..
- Some of my friends gave special request upon me on writing something beneficial to others. Actually, I’ve been thinking about this idea for quite a long time. How can I give benefits to others if I can’t even mind my own business. Then, I came out with this idea, writing about my own monologue (see my blog’s title) and at the same time giving
knowledgeinput to others..
- I can do the dakwah in my own way. Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr: The Prophet said, “Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence,and tell others the stories of Bani Israel (which have been taught to you), for it is not sinful to do so. And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, will surely take his place in the (Hell) Fire.”(Sahih bukhari. Volume 4, Book 56, Number 667:).
- Practise my skills (inter/intrapersonel, language, writing, ect.). Hopefully.. If you find anything which may be wrong, ambiguous, and ect. in term of facts, ideas, grammar, language used.. feel free to give the positive
and negativecomment(s). Hopefully, I can become competenceimprove myself from time to time.
- Sharing is caring.
- Make friends. Why not?
As for the remembrance of this big event, I’ve bought a nice badik names ‘Badik ketandaan patat siput kemuning hitam’ see here.
Actually, it should be the other way around. I bought the badik first (02/02/08) and then I started my blog (03/02/08). huhuhu..
Lastly, with Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. In the name of Allah, most gracious, most merciful, I hereby ‘merasmikan’ my own website (clapping hands for background sound).. Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah, Walaailaahaillallah, wAllahuakbar, walahaulawala quwwata illa billahil’aliyyil’azim..
Mohd Faiz Mohd Lazim
25 Muharram 1429 @ 3rd Feb 2008.